Digital Clock Hidden Camera DVR With 12 Hour Battery Life
The Digital Clock Hidden Camera is perfect for travel or to spot check rooms of your home or office. The internal battery lasts up to 12 Hours Between Charges and gives you the freedom you need to place it anywhere. The blue LED display alternates between time, date, and temperature.
Simply charge using the included cable and deploy anywhere to capture motion-activated video at 1280 X 960 resolution that is stored to a micro SD card (2GB Included). Remove the card and insert it into your computer for playback.
- 12 Hour Battery Life with the Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- 72 Degree Lens Hidden Behind the Center of the Clock
- Motion Detection Recording Saves Memory Space and Captures Action Only
- Charges in About 6 Hours
- Will Accept up to a 32GB Memory Card (2GB Included)
- Uses 1 GB of Memory Every 40 Minutes
- You will need a 16GB Card to take Advantage of the 12 Hour Battery if Motion is Activated the Entire Time
- 1280 X 960 Resolution Video at 30 Frames Per Second (Real Time)
- Full Color Camera with 72 Degree Field
- Supports up to a 32GB SDHC Micro SD Card – Requires 16GB for 12 Hours
- Records from Motion Activation or Constant Recording
- PC Compatible: Windows XP, Vista 32bit, Windows 7 32 and 64 bit.
- Measures just 4" in diameter and 2" thick at the base slimming towards the top
In the Box
- Digital Clock Hidden Camera
- Free 2GB SD Card
- Remote Control
- All necessary cables
Why This Camera?
First of all, the price is right. When buying a hidden camera you don’t necessarily need to spend a lot of money to capture the covert video you want. This camera relies on a lithium ion battery that will give you 12 full hours of video. Keep in mind that if there is motion for that period of time or you have it set to constant recording then you’ll need a 16GB micro SD card to capture it.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products