Functioning PIR Motion Sensor Camera System with 4 Channel DVR
This 4 camera video system consist of fully functional PIR motion sensor pinhole cameras designed to integrate with your existing alarm system. Motion detection and relay control outputs enable you to integrate with most common commercially available alarm systems. With the built in color Sony Super HAD II pinhole camera you will get excellent video footage that rivals larger, lox style cameras. These cameras work just as well – only lit environments as they do in bright daylight. Using the 0.01 lux minimum illumination features of this camera will assure you will never have to worry about identifying a suspect or criminal.
Outputs Let You Integrate with Your Existing Alarm System
The four channel DVR features H.264 compression and records in real time 30 frame per seconds. Live display, record, backup, playback and network access simultaneously insures that you never have to worry about capturing footage while you are reviewing or accessing remotely. This DVR features a DVD burner for backup as well as smart phone/iPhone, and remote access via the Internet. Watch your property from virtually anywhere on virtually any Internet connected device.
- 1/3 Inch Color Sony Super HAD II Camera
- 420 Lines of Resolution with 0.01 LUX Rating
- 3.7 Mm Lens for Approximately 72° Field of View
- Auto White Balance and Auto Gain Control
- Built-In PIR Sensor
- NC / NO Relay Output = AC125V 1A, DC30V 12A
- NC / NO Relay Alarm Time = 2 ~ 40 Seconds Adjustable
- PIR Detection Angle = Horizontal 100° / Vertical 45°
- Operating Temperature - 10°C To 50°C
- Four Camera BNC Input
- H.264 Compression Saves Hard Drive Space
- Real-Time Live Display Output
- Watch, Record, Backup, Playback, and Access Remotely Simultaneously
- Picture-In-Picture Monitoring and Two Times Display Zoom
- Control Using the Front Panel, USB Mouse, Remote Control or Remote Viewer Online
- Built in DVD Burner Can Be Used to Create Backup DVDs
- USB Port And Network For Backup
- On-Screen Graphical User Interface Makes Set up And Use Easy
- Central Management System Allows You to Support up to 16 Digital Recorders With the System
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products