Hidden Camera Wall Clock with Internal DVR
The hidden camera wall clock with internal DVR is great for office surveillance. The integrated Sony brand pinhole camera hides behind one of the numbers (we can't tell you which one) and is virtually invisible. The all watching eye inside this clock will be there when you can't. Full color motion activated video is stored to a high-quality internal DVR. Video is stored to a memory card and you can review the video on your PC or directly on your TV with the included cable.
What Does It Do?
- 720 x 240 Resolution Video Is Captured After Motion Is Detected
- A Hidden SD Memory Card Stores the Video for You
- The DVR Reverts to Standby Mode When No Motion Is Detected
How Does It Work?
- A High-Resolution Sony Video Camera Is Always on Waiting for Movement
- When Movement Is Detected The Internal DVR Activates until Movement Stops
- Review The Record Video On Your PC Or on Your TV With the Included Cables
- Video Recorder Resolution - 720 x 240
- Recording Quality 4 Levels - adjustable (Super, High, Normal, Standard)
- 30 Frames Per Second (Adjustable 1 to 30)
- 150 User Selectable Motion Grids
- Schedule Recording
- Use up to a 32GB SD Card – 2GB Card Included
- Embedded Video Time and Date Stamp
- H.264 Video Compression – Fits more video into each file without losing quality.
- 720 X 480 High Resolution – Captures Amazing Video
- Supports up to a 32GB SDHC SD Card
- 3 Recording Modes: Continuous, Motion, Schedule
- 4 Record Quality Levels: Super, High, Normal, Standard
- PC Compatible: Windows XP, Vista 32bit, Windows 7 32 and 64 bit.
In the Box
- Wall Clock with Internal DVR
- 2GB SD Card
- Remote Control
- All necessary cables
- Instruction Manual
Why This Camera?
Location, Location, Location. if you have a good location to mount this wall clock and power with the included cable then you can have a permanent hidden camera in place at all times. The benefit over an alarm clock or air purifier camera is that this clock mounted on the wall has a lesser chance of being moved by your target subject. The only detracting factor from this camera is that a power cord is required. If you have a closet on the opposite wall it is suggested that you drill a tiny hole and fish the power wire through the other side to remain covert.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long will this record on a memory card?
A. View the recording length chart above in the product photos. You can customize the length of recording based on quality and frame rate.
Q. I have heard that black and white cameras are better for low light, is this true?
A. Black-and-white cameras have historically been better in low light situations but newer cameras such as this one do amazingly well in low light. If you require a black-and-white camera we also have those available.
Q. Is this clock battery powered or do I need a separate power wire?
A. It is not battery-powered and needs to be plugged in order to work. We recommend placing this on the wall where a outlet is available on the opposite side is not very noticeable such as a closet.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products