iTrail® Solo 4G LTE GPS Tracker
Our iTrail® Solo 4G LTE GPS Tracker is the best choice when you need a reliable up to the minute GPS tracking device. Featuring a long-lasting battery, a micro tracker design, mobile alerts, and SOS button (in case of emergency), the iTrail Solo is the personal real time GPS tracker that has it all.
Secretly track vehicles, loved one's, assets, and more using the iTrail® Solo 4G LTE GPS Tracker. The micro GPS tracker design means you can hide the device anywhere. The iTrail® Solo fits in a backpack, a glove box, can be mounted underneath a vehicle (magnetic case sold separately), and is small enough to slip between the cracks.
Start by downloading the iTrail® Live mobile to receive real time GPS tracking updates to your mobile device from anywhere at anytime. Your tracker is visible from anywhere when you use our iTrail Live mobile app and web-based tracking software. iTrail Live will provide detailed reports, historical information, and includes every feature you need to be alerted to the location of your device whether it’s in motion or not.
Don’t have mobile access? No problem. iTrail Live offers a convenient web-based login point that can be accessed from any computer at anytime.
Powerful Battery Operation
Inside every iTrail® Solo is a built-in rechargeable battery. Never worry whether you have enough battery to finish the job because mobile alert features instantly notify you when the battery needs charging. Need more power?
Your iTrail® Solo uses 4G LTE cellular network so you receive reliable, North American coverage in US, Canada & Mexico. Choose from multiple data plans with no annual, or monthly contract. You service will be billed monthly and can be canceled at anytime.
✔ Personal Plan - $29.95/month with 1 minute updates
✔ Personal Plus Plan - $34.95/month with 30 second updates
✔ Perfect 10 Plan - $39.95/month with 10 second updates
✔ Law Enforcement Tracking
✔ Monitor Teen Driver Behavior and Assure Safety
✔ Executive Protection Tracking
✔ Asset Tracking
- 4G LTE Network
Real-time GPS Tracking w/ location updates at 30 or 60 Seconds
Access GPS Tracker from anywhere at anytime
Free Mobile App Provides Full Tracking Control
Web-Based Tracking w/ Full Tracking Control
Text Message(SMS) Alerts
Low Battery Alerts
Motion Sensing Battery Saver
- Rapid Installation
- CELLULAR: 4G LTE | LTE eMTC/NB-loT | LTE B2/B4/B12/B13
- Standby time: Without reporting [400 hours or 16.5 days] 5 Min Reporting [140 hours or 5.5 days] 10 min reporting: [180 hours or 7.5 days]
- Water Resistant
- OTA Control
- Transmit Protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS
- Scheduled Report: Report position and status based on preset time intervals, distance, mileage or a combination of these settings
- Geo-Fences: Supports up to 20 fences
- SOS/ Emergency Button: Alarm based on digital inputs
- Low Power Alarm: Alarm when battery is low
- Power Button: Power On and Off, can be disabled via air interface protocol
- Special Alarm: Special alarm based on digital inputs
- Motion Detection: Motion alarm based on interval 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration Feedback: Function Button with Vibration Feedback-Emergency alert or instant geo-fence setting
- Ignition Detection: Digital Inputs: 1 positive trigger input for ignition detection, 1 negative trigger input for normal use
- LED Indicators: CEL, GNSS, PWR
- Position Accuracy (CEP): Autonomous: 2.5m
- Certificate: PTCRB/FCC/Verizon/AT&T
- GNSS Type: u-blox All in One GNSS receiver
- Cellular Antenna: Internal Only
- GNSS Antenna: Internal Only
- USB 2.0 Port: Charging and Configuration
- Battery: Li-Polymer 2600 mAh
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 131ºF or -20° to 55°C
- Dimensions: 1.57 x 1.05 x 3.07 in.
- Weight: 3.28 oz. or .21 lbs.
- iTrail GPS Tracker
- iTrail Charger
- iTrail SIM
- iTrail IEM & Serial Number
- iTrail Subscription Plan (Separate but Required)
- iTrail Live App (Download free from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store)
- iTrail Live Web Tracking Platform (http://track.myitrail.com)
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Yes, the standard tracking fee is $29.95 per month, or you can choose our Personal Plan Plus and receive faster updates for $34.95 per month.
A. Courts have continuously upheld the rights of vehicle owners to track their vehicles using GPS technology. Most users who run into legal trouble do so when placing trackers on vehicles that they have no legal ownership of. If you are using these trackers to track a vehicle that does not belong to you are you don't have a legal right to operate you are just asking for trouble.
A. The default is 1 min. updates while in motion and every hour when no motion is detected (vehicle parked). You can adjust this rate to increase report rates that will in turn increase battery life.
A. Absolutely, the built in GPS antenna is supersensitive and will receive GPS signals under seats, in glove compartments, inside backpacks or other containers.
A. Most of the time, yes. We use Google maps and sometimes the addresses are off by a house number or two. You do have the ability to view the satellite version of the map which will show you greater detail. For instance, a tracker placed in a car in the driveway will actually show you a location indicator on the driveway. If it is parked in the street, it will show it in the street on the map.
A. Yes, iTrail Live tracking software offers a free mobile app to work with any Apple or Android devices.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products