RF Signal Detector Wand - 12051i
- VIEW THE MANUAL
The RF Signal Detector wand is ready for you to keep yourself safe from unwanted intrusions from hidden cameras and wireless microphones. Keep the competition in the dark about your upcoming release and protect your personal conversations from eavesdropping. Our bug detector wand locates many different types of RF Signals emitted from wireless camera and hidden audio transmitters. Once you get a strong signal you can use the on board attenuation to narrow down the precise location of the Bug.
- Easy and quick detection of RF signals from bugs of different types, including VHF/UHF transmitters, GSM/3G bugs, wireless video cameras, Wi-Fi audio and video transmitters, vehicle transmitters, body-carried transmitters, etc.
- 3 working modes: Normal, Vibrating, and Audio
- Wide frequency range 50MHz-8GHz
- Powered just by 1 x AAA battery
- 16-segment bar graph indicator
- Physical attenuator provides ability to locate strong RF Signal sources
- Highly sensitive to real signals without being affected by weak background radio waves
- No sensitivity loss at battery discharge
- Low power indication
- Is able to detect modern communications, including GSM, 3G, 4G (LTE), Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 2.44 and 8GHz
- High-quality detection scheme with professional RF isolation
- Reliable and tested device for different sweeping tasks
- Detects both analogue and digital transmissions
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level and testing hard to access places
- Durable duralumin case
- Battery resource 10-20 hours
- 1Year warranty
- Frequency 50MHz to 8GHz
- Power: 1 x AAA Battery
- Consumption: 100mA (stand-by) 200mA (full bar graph)
- Dimensions: 172x19 mm
- Battery Resource: 10-20 hours
- Indicator: ATT state
- Indicator: Working Mode
- Indicator: Battery State (3 colors)
- Indicator: Vibration
- Indicator: 16-segment bar graph
- Controls: Power button; MODE button; ATT button
- Working Modes: Normal; Vibrating; Audio
Included with this item
- Lanyard attachment clip
Free Standard Shipping within the Continental United States for orders over $150.00
Upgraded shipping options available.
We are not a try and return company. We take great pride in what we sell and promise that your product will work or we will replace it. A lot of people will buy a product, use it for a short while then return it. We are not a rental company. You will incur shipping charges and restocking fees of up to 25%. If you have any doubts as to whether a product is suitable for your situation PLEASE call us and discuss first.
We stand behind what we sell 100%. You are guaranteed complete satisfaction. If it's not right, we'll make it right. Should you ever have a problem with anything you purchase from Spygadgets rest assured that you are covered.
Please read the following information so there is no question what will happen in the event you need to return a product.
We understand that sometimes an Item is not suited for the purpose you intend it for. We expect you to get a good quality item to suit your needs. We do not expect to have items returned that have been used, mis-handled, abused or broken. This is unacceptable.
Spygadgets.com return policy.
Most items can be returned within 15 days of receiving them, we believe that 15 days in your possession, is enough time to determine if any item will be suitable for your needs. (The receiving date is when it was delivered to you.) If you are unsure as to what item may work for your situation please call or email us, before ordering.
Non-Defective return items must be in perfect condition.
We understand that you will open the box and test the device.
Any non-defective returned items, that have obviously been used for its purpose, mistreated or broken and returned are subject to a 25% fee or returned to you at our discretion.
In the unlikely event that you receive a defective item alternate instructions will be provided when you request an RMA,
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
ALL items must have an RMA number. You need to obtain an RMA number from us before sending any item back for any reason.
When you are issued an RMA you will be provided with a return address and instructions on how to pack , ship and identify the package to us. If an item cannot be identified it may be refused and will be returned to the sender. All items are your responsibility until they have been accepted at our facility.
Non-defective items returned to us are subject to a 15% restocking fee. This fee can be as high as 25% if an item is returned with missing or broken parts.
Shipping Charges. No shipping monies will be refunded.
You will be responsible for all shipping costs, to get the item back to us. These costs may include insurance, import fees, customs fees, taxes or broker fees,
Some Items can not be returned for any reason
GPS:No GPS tracker can be returned for any reason. A defective device will be replaced with the same or equal item. No refund no credits.
Counter Surveillance Devices:
Counter Surveillance devices including Bug detectors, countermeasures kits, phone line analyzers or any device used to locate a surveillance device. Defective items will be replaced No refunds No credits,
Software or Software Devices:
No returns for software of any kind are accepted.
Refund or Credit:
As long as you meet the criteria included in this policy, we will apply a refund through our processor to your original form of payment. We may also offer a store credit if the original form of payment is unavailable.
Last updated 5-3-2019 Exceptions to this policy may be made in extreme cases. Such exceptions are at our discretion and will be made on a per case basis. By placing an order, you agree to our Return policy
If you do not agree with this policy your only recourse is to not use the site.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products