RF Signal Detector Wand - 12051i
- VIEW THE MANUAL
The RF Signal Detector wand is ready for you to keep yourself safe from unwanted intrusions from hidden cameras and wireless microphones. Keep the competition in the dark about your upcoming release and protect your personal conversations from eavesdropping. Our bug detector wand locates many different types of RF Signals emitted from wireless camera and hidden audio transmitters. Once you get a strong signal you can use the on board attenuation to narrow down the precise location of the Bug.
- Easy and quick detection of RF signals from bugs of different types, including VHF/UHF transmitters, GSM/3G bugs, wireless video cameras, Wi-Fi audio and video transmitters, vehicle transmitters, body-carried transmitters, etc.
- 3 working modes: Normal, Vibrating, and Audio
- Wide frequency range 50MHz-8GHz
- Powered just by 1 x AAA battery
- 16-segment bar graph indicator
- Physical attenuator provides ability to locate strong RF Signal sources
- Highly sensitive to real signals without being affected by weak background radio waves
- No sensitivity loss at battery discharge
- Low power indication
- Is able to detect modern communications, including GSM, 3G, 4G (LTE), Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 2.44 and 8GHz
- High-quality detection scheme with professional RF isolation
- Reliable and tested device for different sweeping tasks
- Detects both analogue and digital transmissions
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level and testing hard to access places
- Durable duralumin case
- Battery resource 10-20 hours
- 1Year warranty
- Frequency 50MHz to 8GHz
- Power: 1 x AAA Battery
- Consumption: 100mA (stand-by) 200mA (full bar graph)
- Dimensions: 172x19 mm
- Battery Resource: 10-20 hours
- Indicator: ATT state
- Indicator: Working Mode
- Indicator: Battery State (3 colors)
- Indicator: Vibration
- Indicator: 16-segment bar graph
- Controls: Power button; MODE button; ATT button
- Working Modes: Normal; Vibrating; Audio
Included with this item
- Lanyard attachment clip
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products