iProtect 1216 - 3-Band RF Detector
- iProtect 1216
- VIEW THE MANUAL
The iProtect 1216 is an extended range 3-Band, digital RF detector that brings expert level counter surveillance to the palm of your hands. Use the iProtect 1216 to prevent illegal electronic spying from of unwanted hidden threats like spy cameras, audio bugs, and more. Nothing detects a wider frequency range all at once (50 MHz - 12 GHz) while offering the pinpoint precision needed to identify devices that transmit GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE, 2.4, and 5.8Ghz signals.
Triple View 3-Band RF Detector
The triple view frequency bar graph shows all frequencies within range at once and provides the operator with the visual tools to hone in on the transmitting source. It will show you which type of signals you are having the most interference with.
Designed with dual antennas, the iProtect 1216 sweeps across the entire 50 MHz - 12 GHz spectrum using the dual antennas. The iProtect 1216 will dial-in the precision to focus on threats that are being transmitted. Separating the iProtect 1216 apart from lesser handheld RF Detection equipment is the ability to view all bands in one band display mode. The BARGRAPH shows the momentary RF level. The HISTOGRAM displays the RF signal over 5 seconds in 1-Band display mode. The Signature displays the possible signal type you may be detecting.
- Detects all types of RF transmissions including analog and digital, audio and video
- Frequency range 50 MHz – 12 GHz
- Separation into 3 bands helps to avoid loss of sensitivity near strong interference
- ALL BANDS and ONE BAND display modes
- High sensitivity to 3G and wireless protocols (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Working modes: SILENT, AUDIO and ALARM
- Adjustable alarm threshold
- Portable, reliable and easy-to-use
- The BARGRAPH shows the momentary RF level
- The HISTOGRAM displays the RF signal over 5 seconds (in 'ONE BAND' display mode)
- The SIGNATURE displays the possible signal type
- Built-in directed microwave antenna
- Shock-resistant CNC milled duralumin housing
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with resource of 6 hours
- Controlled by microcontrollers
- 2x built-in OLED displays
- Widest Handheld RF Detection Range (50 MHz - 12 GHz)
- Dual Antennas provide increase detection sensitivity
- Built-In Microwave antenna
- Detects wireless hidden cameras
- Detects wireless hidden microphones
- Detects sources from GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM, 3G, and 4G/LTE.
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz – 12 GHz, Band 1: 50 – 700 MHz, Band 2: 700 MHz – 3 GHz, Band 3: 3GHz – 12 Ghz
- Power: Rechargeable Li-Ion 1150mAh @ 3.7v
- Operation Duration: up to 6 Hours
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Charge Port: USB
- Threshold settings: 48 steps
- Micorwave Antenna: Built0in (band 3)
- RF Connector: SMA (band1 & 2), 50Ohm
- Working Modes: Silent, Audio, Alarm
- Display Modes: All Bands, One Band
- Indicators: Main Display & Status Display
- Operating Temp: 14-113°F
- 2 Antennas
- Mini-USB Charging Cable
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products